a). International students between 18-30 years old with good health and a valid passport; Note: According to the latest notice from the Ministry of Education, as from 2010, applicants from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who have emigrated abroad should present a foreign passport valid for no less than four years with a record of having been resident abroad for at least 2 of the last four years up to April 30,2011. Nine months of residence abroad will be taken as one year for visa purposes.
b). International students with the completion of a high school diploma.
1. Beijing Normal University, Zhuhai Application Form for International Students;
2. LETTER OF GUARDIAN AND FINANCIAL GUARANTEE;
3. Notarized copy of Academic transcripts during high school study, high school diploma. (Certificate and transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must have notarized translation into Chinese or English attached)
4. Two official sealed letters of recommendation from high school;
5. Photocopy of Chinese (HSK) and English Proficiency Certificate;
6. Photocopy of valid passport;
7. Two passport photos;
8. Other supporting documents including awards, internships certificates, recommendation letters, which will be highly considered;
9. 450 RMB for registration;
10. Application materials above will not return to applicants whether they are accepted or not.
* Enrollments of projects by schools, students should give the application documents to thespecific school instead.